InterpNEWS

The International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine

Call for Articles - Nov.Dec Issue

Our Nov/Dec  issue of InterpNEWS is almost FULL but I have space left for a few more articles for this huge holiday issue.  IN reaches over 300K in 60 countries, so a lot of folks will be reading your articles.  Some of the article topics I would love to have include, but aren't limited to.

- Interpretive research, evaluation studies and visitor studies.

- Interpretation at World Heritage Sites

- Interpretive programs for school groups.

- Interpreting climate change and global warming.

- Interpretation in zoos and botanical gardens.

- Creative programs to deal with vandalism issues.

- New interpretive technologies.

- Innovative exhibit design and evaluations.

- Using interpretation to accomplish management objectives.

- Costumed and living history programs.

- Any other creative interpretation programs, exhibits or media.