Hi all,

We are currently recruiting an Arts and Community Engagement Apprentice at Orleans House Gallery. We are particularly keen to attract school leavers, and those without a degree, who wish to start a career in the arts or heritage industry.

I’ve copied details below – please do pass on to anyone you think might be interested!

Many thanks,

Beatrice

Beatrice McDermott

Arts & Heritage Development Co-ordinator (maternity cover)

Orleans House Gallery | Riverside | Twickenham | TW1 3DJ

Tel: 020 8831 6325

Arts and Community Engagement Apprentice

Salary: £17,634 per annum

With funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund, Orleans House Gallery is currently recruiting an apprentice for a year-long paid training programme. They will assist with outreach work at Orleans House Gallery, splitting their time between the Education Team and the Festivals Team. The Education Team deliver learning activities to a range of age groups, and the Festivals Team deliver an annual programme of arts events and projects across the borough.

For an informal discussion please contact Beatrice McDermott, Arts & Heritage Development Co-ordinator at [log in to unmask]

Closing date:              Thursday 8th September 2016

Interview date:          Week beginning Monday 19th September 2016

This post is subject to a DBS check.

For more details please visit Richmond jobs: https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/tlive_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID%3d2359214t96&WVID=935881009A

If you have received this message in error you must not print, copy, use or disclose the contents, but must delete it from your system and inform the sender of the error. You should be aware that all emails received and sent by the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames may be stored or monitored, or disclosed to authorised third parties, in accordance with relevant legislation. + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +