Good afternoon,

I have had a few messages from people who couldn’t make the most recent face-to-face evaluation workshop I circulated information about on the GEM list. So I thought it would be worth letting everyone know that there is also an online course available, in which I cover the following topics:

Module 1: How to identify outcomes and develop an evaluation plan

Module 2: How to design a qualitative evaluation for your public engagement activity

Module 3: How to design a quantitative evaluation for your public engagement activity

Module 4 – How to design a questionnaire to evaluate your public engagement activity

Please see below or at the following link for further detail:

Best,
Eric

---------------
Dr Eric Jensen, Fellow Higher Education Academy
Associate Professor (Senior Lecturer), Department of Sociology, University of Warwick
Sociology at the University of Warwick ranked:
The Guardian, Complete University Guide and The Times Good University Guide – 3rd
QS World University Ranking - 23rd

Begin forwarded message:

From: Events | Methods For Change <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Public Engagement Evaluation (Online Course) | Invitation to Register

Public Engagement Evaluation training is now available as an online course! This is a practitioner focused workshop designed to empower you and your organisation on the best evaluation and research techniques available in public engagement evaluation. This is an invitation to register.

The course is organised to be completed in four weeks’ time, with each module comprising one week of learning tasks and activities. Course training expert is
 Dr. Eric Jensen (Associate Professor, Dept. of Sociology, University of Warwick). More information, like prices and course details, can be found below and the Methods for Change website at this link:

https://www.methodsforchange.org/event/public-engagement-evaluation

Any questions about this course can be directed to [log in to unmask]Please forward to any friends or colleagues who may also be interested!

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Best wishes,

Maria Estrela
Communications Associate
Methods for Change

"Practitioner focused workshops designed to empower you and your organisation on the best evaluation and research techniques available."

Facebook | Twitter | Website / Please share these workshops with your colleagues.