InterpNEWS
The  International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine
Call for  articles.

We have space  for one or two more articles for our huge Nov/Dec issue of
InterpNEWS. We are  also looking for articles for our Jan/Feb 2016 issue.
Some of the  topics we have an interest in:
- Interpreting  climate change.
- Innovative new  interpretive technology and media.
- Commercial  interpretation and tour guiding.
- Interpretive  and visitor studies research.
- Innovative  interpretive exhibits.
- Community  interpretation.
- Living history  interpretation.
- Interpretation  in zoos and botanical gardens.
- Using  interpretation as a management tool.
- Innovative  historic site/home interpretive programs/activities.
- Interpretation  for children.
- Marketing and  audience development strategies.
- Interpretive  financial planning, funding and cash flow planning.
- Starting new  interpretive business.
If you have  something you would like to share with 300K in 60 countries,
IN is the place to  do it.  We also now allow for advertising in each issue.
 If you would like to contribute in  the Nov/Dec issue, I would need your
article by the 15th of September.
Cheers,
John  Veverka
IN  Publisher/Editor