InterpNEWS
The  International Heritage Interpretation e-Magazine

Call for  Articles - Nov.Dec Issue

Our Nov/Dec  issue of InterpNEWS is almost FULL but I have space left for a
few more  articles for this huge holiday issue.  IN reaches over 300K in 60
countries, so a lot of folks will be reading  your articles.  Some of the
article  topics I would love to have include, but aren't limited  to.
- Interpretive  research, evaluation studies and visitor studies.
- Interpretation  at World Heritage Sites
- Interpretive  programs for school groups.
- Interpreting  climate change and global warming.
- Interpretation  in zoos and botanical gardens.
- Creative  programs to deal with vandalism issues.
- New  interpretive technologies.
- Innovative  exhibit design and evaluations.
- Using  interpretation to accomplish management objectives.
- Costumed and  living history programs.
- Any other  creative interpretation programs, exhibits or media.
The deadline for  our Nov/Dec. issue is the 15th of September, 2016.  Let
me know if you're interested in  contributing an article.  Subscriptions to
InterpNEWS are FREE, and you can read the current and  back issues of IN at
_www.issuu.com/interpnews_ (http://www.issuu.com/interpnews) .
Note: InterpNEWS  is now accepting advertising in our magazine.  If you're
interested in advertising with  us let me know and I can send you our
advertising details.
Cheers,
John  Veverka
IN  Editor