Dear Sir,

How could i check FOV of my acquired images?, Since as you have mentioned in earlier mails that my imaging protocol doesn't match with HCP Imaging protocols ,does this mean i cannot use your scripts ?.

Thanks
Vasudev

On 31 August 2016 at 18:58, Matt Glasser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As you were told on the other mailing list, you need whole brain coverage and that is something that is set up when the scans are acquired.

Peace,

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dev vasu <vasudevamurthy.devulapally@GMAIL.COM>
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 11:42 AM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] FSL :robustfov registration problems

Dear FSL users,

I use HCP Pipelines for my preprocessing tasks , lately i am facing a problem, the T2w images that i have acquired from the scanner have FOV that doesn't match with requirements associated with HCP Pipelines.

Due to this the issue, images are becoming distorted post registration,

The general conditions set by HCP are cited in this link : http://www.humanconnectome.org/documentation/Q1/imaging-protocols.html .

The HCP Pipeline calls : ${FSLDIR}/bin/robustfov  for cropping the FOV, kindly please let me know how i could resolve my issue

Thanks
Vasudev