Hi Stam,

This produces error messages too. See below:

$ unset SGE_ROOT; bedpostx bedpostx -b 1000 -n 2 -j 1250 -s 25 -w 1.00

subjectdir is /remote_home/grayson/bedpostx

Making bedpostx directory structure

Queuing preprocessing stages

Unable to initialize environment because of error: Please set the environment variable SGE_ROOT.

Exiting.

Queuing parallel processing stage

Unable to initialize environment because of error: Please set the environment variable SGE_ROOT.

Exiting.

Queuing post processing stage

exit: 412: Illegal number: -1

Type /remote_home/grayson/bedpostx.bedpostX/monitor to show progress.

Type /remote_home/grayson/bedpostx.bedpostX/cancel to terminate all the queued tasks.

You will get an email at the end of the post-processing stage.