Hi FSL experts,

I'm new to FSL. I have seemingly run TopUp successfully and have a 'my_hifi_b0' file as a result.
For eddy, we are to use the my_hifi_b0 file with the following command (as per the fsl eddy userguide) to extract the brain from non-brain.

fslmaths my_hifi_b0 -Tmean my_hifi_b0 bet my_hifi_b0 my_hifi_b0_brain -m

Unfortunately this command returns an error:
  unknown option "my_hifi_b0"
  (I have opened this file in fslview and it looks like one from another subject that was successfully run through eddy)

I ran this same fslmaths command on data that was successfully processed with eddy 6-8 months ago. I got the same error message.

Can someone please give me some advice on this issue?

Thank you,
Sonja