Thank you for your help !
I did not mention age because I assume obviously that grey matter volume is highly correlated with age.
Concerning sex and ICV :
- I assume that grey matter volume is correlated to head size (ie ICV) ;
- I assume that differences between male and female grey matter volumes are related to differences of head size between these two subgroups.
-> so I could use either variable, hence my question... Unless gender could influence grey matter volume through other mechanisms than head size ?
I will follow your advices,
Best,