Can someone please provide further instruction on how I would manual register my problem subjects?     When you say "manual" registration do you mean with FLIRT outside of the automated template creating process?  If so, there doesn't seem to be a GM ICBM-152 (what the segmented images are registered to in the regular automated template pipeline)  listed in the standards folder.  Also would I run that registration on the skull stripped file or segment it first as in the automated pipeline and then register?  Finally, how does it work when I put  registered files in with others that are unregistered into the automated template generation process?  Sorry I don't have much experience using FSL.