Dear FSL Experts,

Recently I try to use autoaq to get the location for my significant clusters, but I notice some slight difference of the results compared to my previous pipeline:

1. Using cluster command to threshold the outputs from randomise and get the coordinates of significant clusters;

2. Open fslview, loading standard MNI image for this modality, for example, FMRIB58_FA-skeleton_1mm for FA, and then using atlas templates (JHU ICBM-DTI-81 White-Matter Labels and JHU White-Matter Tractography Atlas, etc.) to get the labels base on the coordinates.

If I use autoaq, base on JHU White-Matter Tractography Atlas, for the coordinate (-39.-39.-12, mm), it will give me the label "23% Inferior longitudinal fasciculus L, 4% Inferior fronto-occipital fasciculus L". But when follow the previous pipeline of mine, I will get "37% Inferior longitudinal fasciculus L, 3% Inferior fronto-occipital fasciculus L".

Can you tell me why the probability are different? And which method can I trust?

Thank you very much.

Best,
Jian