Dear FSL team,

I have got some Z scores results from one analysis and I would correct them
FWE, CLUSTERING or FDR.

I would really appreciate if you could tell me how to conduct this with fsl
commands...I have never been in this situation before. Sorry if I am
posting a too much basic question.

By the other hand, I would really appreciate if you could tell me how to
adjust my GLM by different MRI machines. I think that I should make include
one EV for every machine used in the study...but, which values should I
include?

Taking into account that I would like to compare three groups....and in
every group there ara participants with different MRI machines...how could
I set the design?

Kind regards,

RosalĂ­a