Thanks, Anderson! I appreciate you taking the time to do this. I'll test it in the next week or so.

Cheers,
David

On Aug 3, 2016, at 3:00 AM, Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi David,

It will now take Cohen's d as input (same format as before) and will use the variance internally to convert it to an absolute effect size, which then is subtracted from the COPE before doing the null hypothesis.

Note you are the first to test it: I haven't tested at all. Use diff/kdiff3/kompare or similar to compare the code with the non-modified version of PALM.

Again: these changes are a one-off and in principle won't be integrated into PALM.

Hope it helps.

All the best,

Anderson