Hi,

I know the dual regression command line after melodic command output: [fsl@fslvm6 resting_GX]$ dual_regression groupmelodic_fix.ica/melodic_IC 1 design.mat design.con 5000 grot `cat inputs_brainextract.txt`. This command work well. And another question also be resolved we should specify the bg image in the melodic command. If we did not specify,  the mean.nii.gz equal bg image in function, but the mean.nii.ge as background is not very clear. I view the component output of melodic command , I found the percentage of artifact is high nearlly 65% compared to melodic GUI output. Is it usually this way? Why? looking forward to more help amd communication. Thank you so much!

Best

Nancy