From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Moises Hernandez
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] bedpostx error on SGE enabled machine

Hi David,

these errors suggest me that something is going wrong with your shell.
I would check that the file /bin/sh is linked to the correct shell (bash normally).
Typing ls -l /bin/sh
you should get something like

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root r rrr rr xx:cc /bin/sh -> bash

If it is not linked to bash,
you can create the link typing:
ln -s /bin/bash /bin/sh

Moises.