From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Evelyn Li <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 25 August 2016 at 12:22
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] Some questions about first3Dview

Deart experts,

We run the shape analysis in the FSL. When we followed the instructions for the first3Dview script, we received the following error message.

panda@pandaVirtualBox:~/ShareFolder/all/shape_analysis_du$ first3Dview dwn_up_BrStem_mask.nii.gz dwn_up_BrStem_rand_clustere_corrp_fstat1.nii.gz
/opt/fsl/data/standard/MNI152_T1_1mm_brain:is an unrecognized token!

Based on the instruction, it should open the fslView automaticaly once run the first3Dview scipt. However, we failed to do this.

Can anyone give us some suggestions? Or can we load the MNI152_T1_1mm_brain.nii.gz in the fslView, and add the 'basestruc' and 'corrp' files?

Best wishes,

Evelyn Li