Hi paul,

Ok, but where is the directory? Is it it in filreystem? Excuse me could you list the intact directory, thank you so much!

Best

Nancy

At 2016-08-02 22:16:50, "paul mccarthy" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Nancy,

You should be able to 'cd' into the directory, e.g.:

cd ~/.cache/vmware/drag-and-drop/

Then you can delete the files that you don't need with 'rm'

Cheers,

Paul