Right to Remain www.righttoremain.org.uk is recruiting a Communications Coordinator to develop and implement communications around community solidarity in defence of migrants rights, incorporating voices from the local communities that we work with across the UK.

We are a very small team – with this post, just three members of staff – and as well as developing strategy, working collaboratively with other NGOs in the asylum and migration sector, and working with the coordination team to manage and develop our communications, you will be involved in the day-to-day running of this small, committed and dynamic organisation.

Deadline: 5pm on 31 August

More info including salary and links to job description, person specification, application form here http://www.righttoremain.org.uk/blog/right-to-remain-is-recruting-a-communications-coordinator/

Thanks very much,

Lisa

--
Lisa Matthews
Coordinator

Telephone answer service: (leave a message or send a text) 07756562384
www.righttoremain.org.uk
Twitter: @Right_to_Remain

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Posting guidelines: http://www.forcedmigration.org/research-resources/discussion/forced-migration-discussion-list-posting-guidelines