Sent: 19 August 2016 09:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Spec AS UMS Marks

Hi all,

We’re getting a lot of requests from students on the new linear AS subjects for a breakdown of their UMS marks, especially as a lot of the subjects have two papers and they can’t see which one they did well in.  Has anybody managed to get hold of this information?  It doesn’t look as though it came in the results downloads, and I can’t see it on the awarding body websites either.

Thanks,

Becca.

Becca Perry
MIS and Examinations Manager

t: 0116 2472922

University Road       Leicester       LE1 7RJ
t: 0116 247 1147
e: [log in to unmask]
w: http://www.wqe.ac.uk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions which do not necessarily reflect those of Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the addressee, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify [log in to unmask].