Morning all,

Following the IGCSE results last week, we have found that several of our students (over 20) really 'Bombed' on the CIE Reading paper getting a U grade, with some of these scoring As' and Bs' on their other components. Has anyone else experienced such an anomaly ? Just wondering if there was a serious issue with this paper or perhaps our approach to it.

Regards
Paul Dingle
Exams Manager

--
E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only
and are to be treated as confidential unless the College agrees otherwise.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
deleting this e-mail without making copies or using it in any way. The
College may be legally obliged to disclose e-mail communications in a
response to a legitimate request pursuant to both the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and the Data Protection Act 1998. City College
Plymouth reserves the right to monitor, in accordance with its legal
obligations, any and all aspects of its e-mail system, including the
content of e-mails received, but will not do so routinely. City College
Plymouth cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments to it are
virus free and does not accept any liability for any damage, costs or loss
resulting from any virus infection. Any views expressed in the message are
those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the
College.