Sent: 30 August 2016 10:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Enquiries about results and appeals

Hi everyone

Do you all use the form in the JCQ booklet for learners to apply for Enquiries about results and appeals - Candidate consent form or do you create your own?  Would you be able to send me an example of what you use?

Thanks

Sally

--

Mrs Sally Graham

Examinations and Data Officer

0161 247 8061 Office

07392 313802 Mobile

Access to Music Ltd:

Registered office: Head Office, 68 Heath Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham, B9 4AR, Registered Company No: 2749258: