I am going to hang fire at the moment

Sent: 17 August 2016 08:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Results Import to Unit-e

Just about to import mine, maybe I will hang on – please keep us posted, thanks

Janet Hancey
Student Information Manager                        Ext 5104

Queen Mary's College

T  01256 417519 - Exams office direct line
T  01256 417500 - Main Switchboard
F  01256 417525 - Exams office direct fax
www.qmc.ac.uk<http://www.qmc.ac.uk/>