Hi Dermot,

Try getting in touch with Walthamstow Migrants Action. They're in the process of mapping the ESOL provision in the borough and I know they are supporting free ESOL classes in a church.

http://walthamstowmigrantsaction.org.uk/

They aren't affiliated with any specific provider so will give you independent advice.

Regards,

Akeel
Sent from my iPhone