Thanks James

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Aug 2016, at 08:07, James Simpson <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello all
Information about scholarships at Sheffield for refugees seeking asylum.
All the best
James

On 5 August 2016 at 16:42, Eve Rowland <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you that we are hoping to offer 5 scholarships for two of the English Language courses we offer:

  *   3 places in our English Language Support (ELS)  - classes begin 10th October 2016 - 16th December 2016
  *   2 places in our part-time General English  - course begins 16th Jan 2017 - 9th June 2017

For more information please click on the link:

http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/eltc/languagesupport/asylum-seekers
There is a google form for applicants to complete first.

If you have any questions please email:      [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes

Eve
--

Eve Rowland
ELTC Clerical Assistant

The University of Sheffield
English Language Teaching Centre
78 Hoyle Street
Sheffield, S3 7LG

0114 222 1780 | 21780 (Internal)

www.sheffield.ac.uk/eltc<http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/eltc>
www.facebook.com/eltcsheffield<http://www.facebook.com/eltcsheffield>
www.twitter.com/sheffieldeltc<http://www.twitter.com/sheffieldeltc>
www.weibo.com/eltc<http://www.weibo.com/eltc>

Voted number one for student experience
Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014-2015

This email has been scanned by the Websense<www.websense.com> Email Security.Cloud Service

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>