Hello,

I hope you are interested in our vacancy below. Deadline: 11/09/2016

Paolo

We are seeking to appoint a Research Associate in NEXUS (Environmental, Social and Economic) Data Science to support the on-going development of the Institute’s research into data science and quantitative methods. The post holder should be able to implement modelling, mainly focused on econometric, spatial analysis and machine learning, to assess the impact of energy on a number of environmental, social and economic variables. They should also be able to produce relevant outputs for the academic community, funders and stakeholders, and publish their work on international academic journals. The post is funded for 2 years in the first instance, further funding to support the post may be available. More details can be found here: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AOJ628/research-associate-senior-research-associate-in-nexus-environmental-social-and-economic-data-science/.

IMPORTANT: Previous experience  of analysis of energy, economic and environmental datasets is desirable but NOT essential…