Call for Participants!

The Continuing Bonds Project, funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council, is a collaboration between archaeology and healthcare, and runs until July 2018. The project is run by Karina Croucher at the University of Bradford, Laura Middleton-Green (Marie Curie Research Fellow) and Prof Christina Faull (Prof of Palliative Medicine, LOROS). The aim of the project is to evaluate the degree to which archaeology can be used to facilitate discussions around death and dying in the present.

As part of the project, themed workshops will be held in Bradford and Leicester, with the first workshops taking place in November 2016. These are aimed at healthcare (and allied) professionals and students. Workshops are an hour in length and will include introduction to and discussion around case studies from archaeology and anthropology, and participants can choose to attend as many or as few workshops as they wish.

If you are interested in taking part in our workshops, or for more information on the project, please get in touch at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or go to our website (continuingbonds.live).

Alternatively you can join the conversation on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CBondsStudy), Twitter (@CBondsStudy; #continuingbonds) or Pinterest (https://uk.pinterest.com/continuingbonds/)!
Please feel free to pass on details to interested colleagues.

With best wishes,

The Continuing Bonds team.