Hi all,
I haven’t seen this neither which is annoying as I would have wanted to spend some time to think about what I think about it. Would anyone in London would quickly want to meet up to go through it? I live in Acton - this weekend is crazy busy but could meet tmrw, Sunday at about 7.30/8PM for a pint and some thoughts, anyone?
Warm regards
Isi

On 19 Aug 2016, at 15:22, Paul Moloney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Penny / All,
>
> I've not yet seen the website for the NICE consultation exercise, but I'm not surprised by the comments from your activist contact. The notion that population health can be fundamentally improved by inexpensive (usually voluntary) attempts to boost 'social cohesion' is always an attractive one for governments; especially of course for free-market fundamentalist ones: keen to avoid spending money on public health care, let alone the eradication of poverty (does anyone remember Cameron's 'Big Society'?).
>
> Best Regards
>
> Paul

Isabelle Arnold
29a Berrymead Gardens