Dear All
I thought this might be of interest to people. Please share. Please note it
is £30 for the day for students and learners

Hope you are all having a great summer. Please make contact if you come to
SW :)

Jane Acton

Ethnobotanist

Gwealantops, School Lane, Redruth, Cornwall, United Kingdom TR15 2ER
+44 (0) 1209 215211
+44 (0) 7974742872

www.natureworkshops.co.uk

*Think Green - keep it on screen*

earth health is a company limited by guarantee.   Registered in England
5794505

This e-mail and attachments are intended for above named only and may be
confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action
based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please e-mail us
immediately at [log in to unmask] .  Please note that this e-mail
may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with the
relevant legislation and may need to be disclosed under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations
2004. *Security
Warning:* It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this
e-mail and any attachments are virus free. The Company will not accept
liability for any damage caused by a virus