Van: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Verzonden: woensdag 24 augustus 2016 09:16
Aan: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Onderwerp: [ccp4bb] AW: [ccp4bb] Disappearing difference density?

Dear Andrew,

I suspect it is an artefact of the bulk solvent correction (or lack thereof in the inaccessible pocket). What is the absolute value of the difference density? Difference density gets by default contoured at +/- 3 sigma, so you will always get some peaks, even with almost perfect models.

Best,
Herman