Dear All,

As suggested, I tried several things. I am getting MR solutions with TFZ >
8.0 (e.g. 12, 16) and high LLG (e.g. 150, 160). However, Rw/Rf remains
above 0.50 after first round of refinement. In some cases, after some
manual model building, Rw falls up to 0.46, however, Rf remains above 0.50.

Any suggestions for further model building. The data is of ~1.9 Angst
processed in P1211.

With best regards,
Shankar

--