Hmm -  how do the maps look?

I have just been looking at your aimless log and I would cut he data at much lower resolution and discard frames past 500 or thereabouts.

The Rmerge goes up past batch 50, and the Wilson plot goes poor after ~ 1.9A .

And the second moments are pretty wild too, so I think you have some problems.

 And the log file says:

TRANSLATIONAL NCS:
Translational NCS has been detected at ( 0.000,  0.000,  0.500).
  The probability based on peak ratio is  0.01%
 that this is by chance (with resolution limited to  4.00 A).
This will have a major impact on the twinning estimates and effectiveness of the truncate procedure
Peak 1 Ratio =  0.50 with Peak Vector = ( 0.000,  0.000,  0.500)
Peak 2 Ratio =  0.29 with Peak Vector = ( 0.000,  0.000,  0.250)
<!--SUMMARY_END--></FONT></B>

That is odd if you say you have only one molecule but then DNA does have lots of extraneous symmetry.
What is  the relative molecular weight of the ligand and the dna?
Eleanor