Hi,

Here is the perl script which is good enough
to extract the sequences from the PDB file.

best,

Sekar

>         Hi, I have vague recollection that one of the Uppsala package
> programs (xutils ??) does that. I could be wrong of course.  Boaz

Could you kindly confirm the safe
receipt of the mail please.

All best wishes and regards,

Yours sincerely,

Dr. K. Sekar, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Computational and Data Sciences
Room No. 341, old Ecological Sciences Building
Second Floor
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012
INDIA

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Tel:     91-(0)80-22933059/22933060/22932469
Fax:    91-(0)80-23600085/23600551

Home page:      http://www.physics.iisc.ernet.in/~dichome/sekhome/index.html
Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=CT0Z5kIAAAAJ