I was lucky: a young Belgian scholar interested in my work & writing a PhD at a german University got a grant to come over & organized my archive so that it then became presentable to a library. Couldn’t have done that work myself. Daunted by too many boxes crammed full of stuff over the years.

> On Aug 27, 2016, at 10:48 AM, Mark Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> It's easier to sell a well-organized archive, which is why I dread doing it. Booksellers who act as agents will often hire someone to do the organizing, if they think the pot of gold at the end is large enough. But it won't be as thorough an organizing as a library will do eventually.
>
> I do know writers who compose, and revise, directly on the computer, including some very fine poets. Myself, prose on the computer, poetry the old-fashioned way.
>
> Best,
>
> Mark

The poet: always in partibus infidelium -- Paul Celan

Pierre Joris
cell (USA): 518 225 7123
cell (EUR): 06 42 18 58 95
email: [log in to unmask]