Despite some recent interests from a couple institutions, I burned all of my remaining papers about four months ago, in a bonfire, by a lake. But I had it filmed for "posterity." It is going up on YouTube after I die. The music and production values are quite good. I figured I would get many more YouTube hits for it than I would applicants to rummage through my archive. Plus, it was all such a hopeless mess, I never could have prepared it properly.

>>> Mark Weiss <[log in to unmask]> 08/26/16 12:03 PM >>>
I plan to be cremated and live out eternity on the mantle. I've instructed my son to burn the occasional poetry book and mix its ashes with mine so that I have something to read: eternity can be such a bore.