I.e., Enough of lesser evil politics. It's the same story again and again, only it keeps getting worse, more and more to the right each time, because they think they have people in their back pockets. Which they certainly do, by and large.

The emergency is not Trump; the emergency is that we don't have an independent political alternative to challenge the parties of finance and war.

Screw the big-business Democratic Party. Vote Green.

>>> Kent Johnson 08/11/16 1:50 PM >>>
Why isn't there one against Hillary Clinton, too?

>>> hardPressed poetry <[log in to unmask]> 08/11/16 1:45 PM >>>

Hi all
If you are interested, a petition started by Catherine is up now. You can read it and sign (if you want) here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/international-call-for-writers-on-trump/

Best

B&C