It's somewhat unclear, but the article seems to say those emails (just shoot me, if I'd have sift thru that) came along with...

The archive also includes 15 storage boxes containing drafts of poems, jottings of ideas and "to do" lists. There are songs the poet wrote while working as a teacher earlier in her career.

On 28 Aug 2016, at 00:41, Kent Johnson <[log in to unmask]>