Could this be the difference between http and https links?

On Tuesday, 30 August 2016, Hamish Loveday (Staff) <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> No significant Java.
>

> Thanks for the suggestion though.
>

> *Hamish Loveday *- Senior Educational Technologist
>

> *From:* Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP@
> JISCMAIL.AC.UK

*Tim Smale**e-Learning Fellow*

Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Keele University

Email: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 01782 734561 / 679561
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KeeleTSmale

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and
may be confidential. If it has come to you in error you should not copy or
show it to anyone; nor should you take any action based on it, other than
to notify the sender of the error by replying to the sender. Keele
University staff and students are required to abide by the
University's conditions
of use
<http://www.keele.ac.uk/media/keeleuniversity/fait/it/ITConditions.pdf>
when sending email. Keele University email is hosted by a cloud provider
and may be stored outside of the UK.