Hi All,

We want to archive student work with all annotations and feedback as we need to keep these for 7 years to accommodate the awarding body. We can obviously archive courses with this information and restore them within Blackboard, but this might not be sufficient. An additional complication is that we would like to be able to retrieve this information for an EV in the event that we no longer have a licence for Blackboard. Could anyone give me an example of how they achieve this or point me in the right direction? Your help would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Simon

Simon Forster

Web Development

Leeds College of Building

Tel: 0113 222 6000

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or the person responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone without prior permission. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are the sender's personal views and do not necessarily represent the views of the college; neither are they intended to create any contractual or legal obligations binding on the College unless confirmed by letter