Your are invited to a KAISO LIME of star studded live Kasio and Pan performances

This  Saturday 6th August 2016 the KAISO LIME will include  D Three Kaisonians (Tobago Crusoe, Alexander D Great and D Allberto  in harmony and together on the same stage.

We have the first appearance  at the  KAISO LIME of G String  a multi talented youthful performer who will be appearing in the ABC calypso tent again this year.

We will also be honoured by one of our pan maestros Freddie with players from St Michael's .Steel Orchestra. Don't miss their coming performance on 11th August at their panyard in Harlsden.

Then we have the 15 year old Up and Cummin sensation McKenzie Hart who debuted at the last KAISO LIME and tore the place up. She will also be appearing at the ABC calypso tent and  as special guest at the Soca News 2016 UK Soca Monarch Finals on 7th August .

This exciting line up will be backed by Shawn Marcellin, Congas and Cyril "Scratcher Man" Khomai

Be there for a fantastic night of live Kaiso and pan performances at the KAISO LIME in the run up to Notting Hill Carnival

Until Michael

                                          D Three Kaisonians

             Inline image 3     Inline image 5    Inline image 4
               Tobago Crusoe          Alexander D Great           D Alberto

      Inline image 6               Inline image 7               Inline image 8
      Freddie Pan Maestro                    G String                    Shawn Marcellin

              Inline image 9      Inline image 10
                  McKenzie Hart       St Michael's & All Angels Steel Orchestra

             Inline image 11
--

Michael