Dear BARS members

I am pleased to announce the publication of my scholarly edition of Robert Southey's Letters from England: by Don Manuel Alvarez Espriella with Routledge. Please find attached a flyer with 20% discount off the price of the book.

Best wishes

Carol

Dr Carol Bolton
Programme Director for English
Senior Lecturer in English
School of the Arts, English and Drama
Loughborough University
Loughborough, Leics, LE11 3TU.
Tel: +44 01509 222934

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/aed/staff/academic/carol-bolton/

New critical edition out for 2016 of Robert Southey's Letters from England: by Don Manuel Alvarez Espriella
https://www.routledge.com/Letters-from-England-by-Don-Manuel-Alvarez-Espriella/Bolton/p/book/9781848932098

British Association for Romantic Studies
http://www.bars.ac.uk<http://www.bars.ac.uk/>

To advertise Romantic literature conferences, publications, jobs, or
other events that the BARS members would be interested in, please
contact Neil Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>

Also use this address to register any change in your e-mail address,
or to be removed from the list.

Messages are held in archives, along with other information about the
Mailbase at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/bars.html