Following requests from some potential attendees we have extended the
early bird registration deadline for the GARNet206: 'Innovation in the
Plant Sciences' meeting until Friday August 5th!

http://garnet2016.weebly.com/registration.html

At the current time we are already excited to welcome over 80 delegates
to Cardiff for this meeting which will provide outstanding scientific
content and superb networking opportunities.

The meeting takes place at Cardiff University on September 6th and 7th,
with an exciting list of speakers including Chris Town, Ben Scheres,
Cathie Martin, Katherine Denby, Stefan Kepinski, Nicola Patron and Niko
Geldner. The meeting is deliberately broad-based to be of interest to a
wide range of delegates who wish to discuss the exciting technological
developments that are occuring in the plant sciences.

We are also hosting 3 workshop sessions that will allow for in-depth
discussion of techniques surrounding translation of your research into
wheat, development of new genomic tools within the Araport platform and
use of gene-editing technologies.
http://garnet2016.weebly.com/scientific-programme.html

Along with excellent science, GARNet2016 will have relaxed social
atmosphere with an inclusive poster session and evening event taking
place in the shadow of the Principality (nee Millennium Stadium). It
will be great fun!

Meeting registration is £110 for PhD student/postdocs and there is cheap
accommodation available at Cardiff University.
http://garnet2016.weebly.com/registration.html

Please contact Geraint Parry ([log in to unmask]) for more
information.

--
Please encourage your colleagues to sign up for the ArabUK Newsgroup.
Guaranteed no spam!

Dr Geraint Parry
http://www.garnetcommunity.org.uk/
geraintparry.weebly.com