Hi Allstat,

Hope you’re all having a good week so far.

I am currently working on some great work opportunities, contract and permanent roles with great earnings and growth/progression opportunities across Europe and the UK.

Please have a look at the short descriptions below:

Clinical Data Manager

International CRO

Rolling 6 months contract

Brussels/Belgium

Up to 400 EUR/day

Lead Data Manager

Global Pharma

4 months contract

Belgium

Rate: Neg.

Statistical Programmers

Global Pharma with offices in Paris, Geneva and Barcelona

France/Switzerland/Spain

Permanent

Salary: Neg.

Statistical Programmers

Global Pharma

UK

Permanent

Salary: Competitive

Full job specs are available at request.

If you would like to discuss the vacancies more in details, please contact me on +44 1438842972 or email [log in to unmask]

Many thanks for your attention!

Anetta Kotynska

European Biometrics Consultant

CK Group