Dear all, a note that the SECURE Annual Conference will be held at the Glasgow Science Centre on Tuesday 20th September from 9.30am until 4.30pm.  SECURE is an EPSRC LWEC funded network : Statistics of Environmental Change, Resources and Ecosystems.  At the conference there will be talks from Professor Louise Heathwaite, CSA to RERAD, Professor Richard Chandler from UCL and Dr Murray Lark from the British Geological Survey.  There will also be a choice of workshops on Communicating Uncertainty or Innovative applications of new data streams to environmental monitoring, and talks from the feasibility projects we funded on our first call.

If you wish to know more about the conference and the talks you will find both the draft programme and the August SECURE newsletter on the website:

www.glasgow.ac.uk/research/az/SECURE

Marian
E Marian Scott OBE, FRSE, CStat, PhD
Professor of Environmental Statistics