Rob

We do have group, might be easier to discuss via a phone call if you have the time sometime

Dave

On 30 August 2016 at 16:11, Rob Kemp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues

Please does anyone have a University LGBT Forum/network that you could share information regarding eg: terms of reference; membership; working arrangements; links to EDI Committee; resourcing arrangements; indication of good and not so good aspects etc?

If anyone is interested, I will summarise responses?

Thank you
Rob Kemp
EDI Manager, Lancaster University

--

Dave Small | Equality & Diversity Manager | University of Portsmouth | Unit 3 | St Andrew's Court |St Michael’s Road| Portsmouth | PO1 2PR

[log in to unmask] | 023 9284 5774 | @UoPequality | http://www.port.ac.uk/equality

  Signup to the weekly UoP Equality & Diversity Twitter Newsletter

 Student Equality Moodle Resource

Check access to our buildings at DisabledGo