From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dave Small
Sent: 23 August 2016 08:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Person Specifications

Hi

the only thing we have done recently has ensured that in qualifications, unless they are essential we say qualification or relevant experience

Dave

On 22 August 2016 at 16:17, Lesley Bradshaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello

Has anyone done any work on person specifications that they would like to share with me?  E.g. Do you have any examples of Person Specification where you have lessened the potential of discrimination in such areas as essential qualifications, experience and personal qualities?

Lesley

Lesley Bradshaw

Head of Equality and Diversity

University of Derby

Tel: 01332 591433

Email: [log in to unmask]

IID award   AS_RGB_Member      DisabledGo Logo   TTC logo  Credable employerstonewall-diversitychampion-logo-black

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/

--

Dave Small | Equality & Diversity Manager | University of Portsmouth | Unit 3 | St Andrew's Court |St Michael’s Road| Portsmouth | PO1 2PR

[log in to unmask] | 023 9284 5774 | @UoPequality | http://www.port.ac.uk/equality

  Signup to the weekly UoP Equality & Diversity Twitter Newsletter

 Student Equality Moodle Resource

Check access to our buildings at DisabledGo