Hello John

Thanks so much for your email and also your insights and interest.

It seems to me that we are impoverished with many leaders and public figures - particularly politically.

Poor leadership seems to be playing out in many areas.

I think one of the issues is that we have put leadership into the hands of a few rather than recognising that we all need to step into leadership at different times and in different ways.

We are disabling people from leadership rather than enabling.

I’m more than happy to have further conversations.

Warm regards

Cathryn

Dr Cathryn Lloyd
Founder/Director

phone: +61 406 007 753
skype: maverickminds
Read my articles on LinkedIn

www.maverickminds.biz

The information transmitted is intended to be read by those persons or entity to which it is addressed and may contain content that is not intended for use by any other persons.  Any review, retransmission, distribution or taking of any action from this information is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete from your computer.