We (Play the City Now or Never <http://playthecitynowornever.com/> ) have played with primary and secondary school kids and re-mapping urban environments through playing and by walking through them.

Since school curriculum (even at primary stage) so restrictive and mostly teachers feel daunted by prospects of taking kids out etc - the idea of after school activities is interesting and there again- issue is appetite for it (by those running the clubs) and as ever funding a big issue…maybe your idea of bringing it under a sports mantle will prove beneficial…(keep us posted phil)

A very interesting idea though and one we are exploring all the time - how to engage people with the combination of tangible and low tech and the increasingly digitised environments we walk through daily…

Forthcoming//

Village Green festival, Southend on Sea, 9  July, 2016 <http://www.villagegreenfestival.com/lineup/detail/idit-nathan-helen-stratford-.html>
Southend Charabanc, Estuary Festival, 24-25 September, 2016 <http://www.estuaryfestival.com/artist/detail/iditnathanhelenstratford.html>

Recent//