Da: Jerry Krase
Inviato: ‎19/‎07/‎2016 20:40
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Re: SOCIAL SPACES AND SOCIAL RELATIONS

excellent! congrats to all! jerry

Jerome Krase, Ph.D.
Emeritus and Murray Koppelman Professor
Brooklyn College
The City University of New York
Seeing Cities Change: http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9781409428787
Website:  http://brooklynsoc.tumblr.com/
Urbanities: http://www.anthrojournal-urbanities.com
Cidades: http://cidades.dinamiacet.iscte-iul.pt/index.php/CCT/index
Executive Council H-NET: https://networks.h-net.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: Regev Nathansohn <[log in to unmask]>
To: VISUALSOCIOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Jul 19, 2016 1:45 pm
Subject: Fwd: SOCIAL SPACES AND SOCIAL RELATIONS

Dear colleagues,

I'm happy to announce the publication of a new book based on papers presented in our previous meetings. The book, "Social Spaces and Social Relations," edited by Prof. Małgorzata Bogunia-Borowska, holds several articles that were first presented as papers in our Yokohama meeting in 2014. Fresh copies of the book could have been seen in our Vienna meeting last week. Congratulations to all contributors!

Please see more details below and in the attached PDF.

All the best,
Regev
​​

Social Spaces and Social Relations

Anthony Giddens - Introduction

Sztompka Piotr The Shapes of Society. Material Containers of Social Relations

Papakostas Apostolis The Creation of Peaceful Neighbors and Calm Swedes

Nóżka Marcjanna Territorial Behaviours as Regulators of Interpersonal Space

Bogunia Borowska Malgorzata The Museum as a Space of Interpersonal Social Relations. Museum Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory in Krakow and the Museum of the History of Polish Jews POLIN in Warsaw.

Galčanová Lucie, Vacková Barbora, "Cold feet and empty fridges? The meanings of home and  home-making practices of solo-living people in the Czech Republic."

Tracy Xavia Karner The Facebook Gaze: Disciplining Action in Online Interpersonal Space