Dear Colleagues,

As announced below, the GridPP37 collaboration meeting will be held in Ambleside at the end of August. If you have something you would like to present, or would like to hear presented, please let me know in the next week or two so that we can get the agenda established. I hope to get registration open soon.

Many thanks, Dave.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: GridPP37 Aug 31st 2016 Ambleside
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 14:56:25 +0100
From: David Britton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to all those who completed the Doodle-poll; I can confirm that
GridPP37 will be held in Ambleside, starting 2pm on Wednesday 31st of
August 2016. As normal, there will be the opportunity for
group-activities on the afternoon of Thursday 1st September, followed by
a collaboration dinner (we hope! - sadly, our normal venue of the Low
Wood is not available).  The meeting will finish by 1pm on Friday 2nd of
September. The PMB meeting will take place on the afternoon of the 30th.

Please put the date in your (spouse's) diary!

Regards, Dave.

Prof. David Britton FInstP                       GridPP Project Leader
Rm 480, Kelvin Building                    Telephone: +44 141 330 5454
School of Physics and Astronomy            Telefax:   +44 141 330 5881
University of Glasgow               EMail: [log in to unmask]
G12 8QQ, UK                                      Web: www.gridpp.ac.uk