M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: http://www.eftc-europe.com/
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs

On 22 Jul 2016, at 2:47 am, RnB Ferris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Rowdy
Could you please change Robbie’s email address to be [log in to unmask] – we have been inundated with spam and are unable to block it so need to use new address.  Many thanks Belinda

From: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]"> Rowdy Yates
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]"> [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] New on the EFTC Facebook Page

New on the EFTC Facebook Page:

Come Sit Together - ATCA 2016 in Melbourne, 21-23 November

Phoenix House Glasgow graduate playing in the Homeless World Cup

Election of Cristina Lizarza to the post of President, Dianova International

Ecett Newsletter published online

Ashleigh House (Coolmine TC) residents & staff complete a mini-marathon

See these and lots of other TC related news, events and pictures on the EFTC Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs

Send any TC news to me at: [log in to unmask]​​

Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.